Monday 25 June 2007

I am a hot property!

Listen to what the experts are saying about Rob Enderle! (That's me)

According to my own highly esteemed website:

"Rob is one of the world's most sought-after technology pundits."

That's the kind of top notch publicity you can't pay for, even if you are rich! Steve Jobs doesn't have a Group that blogs about him, and that's one of the real reasons Apple is doomed to failure. Also, Open Source does not have a Group or an official blog, and is not frequently sought after. That will be its undoing.

Why should you listen to what I have to say? Because lots of other people have to as well, and they find everything I say extremely influential, if only due to my being highly repetitive. It is simply a fact that I am highly sought after for my pearls of wisdom. But don't take my word for it, ask my Group's website. It states:

"Rob Enderle is one of the industry's most influential and most quoted analysts, a widely published columnist and a frequent, sought-after speaker at industry events."

I rest my case.

7 comments:

The Endure-Me Group said...

OMG you have my full attention Rob. What should I do? What should I fear?

The Endure-Me Group said...

Forget that last comment, I didn't realize my picture would show up with the comment after I posted it. It was just a test.

Unknown said...

You know, I was inclined to think this was a parody of Rob Enderle but that error actually makes me think that you ARE Rob Enderle.

Not Paul said...

You are a God, Mr. Enderle. But you're still number two, at least until you publish The Most Popular Windows Site On The Plantet.

The Endure-Me Group said...

Is that a poop joke?

You may have missed it, I was awarded first place in the Daring Fireball's weekly contest.

http://daringfireball.net/2007/06/iphone_high_water_mark

Unknown said...

Boys, boys, boys. Let's not fight.

You both suck.

Terribly.

Archange said...

That's one fine moustache you have there, is it yours? Or did you adopt?

If so, well done you, too many moustaches are living lonely lives, dribbling on about their heyday in the 70's to any one who'll listen. Sadly abandoned by fickle chauvinists, or twinned inappropriately with fiddling little goatees.

You're flying the flag for upper-lip insulation.